Ladies, I have been spending my free time these days learning to do acrylic nails. I have been using my mother to practise and I just wanted to show you my first set of acrylic nails.
Sunday, 27 November 2011
Friday, 25 November 2011
Thursday, 24 November 2011
Last night my mother complained that her hair has a very dull appearance and asked for my help on how to achieve shiner hair. I gave her a few of my tips that I will share with you.
1. Go easy on the amount of product you apply to your hair. Hair products, especially creamy moisturisers should be applied sparingly and only as needed.
2.Restore the heath of your. If your hair is damaged no amount of shine serum will allow you to achieve shiny hair.
3 Clarify at least once a month
4. Use an apple cider vinegar rinse as your last rinse during the washing process.
5. Eat properly. Lay off the toxic junk food.
Some people would say that you can add a shine serum to you regimen but personally I hate those products. All the ones I have used before either make my hair too dry or I feel like I am walking around with an oil slick on my head.
I hope this was helpful.
Posted by Steph at 11:19
Sunday, 20 November 2011
Friday, 18 November 2011
1. Moisturising treatments and I make a great team
2. Most people think that taking good care of their hair is just too much work.
3. HELTR is great as a leave in but it sucks as a moisturiser.
4.I don't need to moisturise and seal 2 times a day every day. In fact I only need to do this every other day.
5. Most people don't believe that black women can have healthy hair. I can't believe the number of times I have been weave checked.
6. I don't necessarily want long hair but I definitely want healthy hair
7. I can't live without Queen Helene Garlic Shampoo
8. Every girl should have a wide tooth comb and a rat tail comb in her hair care tool kit.
9. I can only sleep with rollers at the very top of my head. I hate those things.
10. I might be addicted to peppermint oil. I add it to everything.
Posted by Steph at 10:35
Sunday, 13 November 2011
Friday, 11 November 2011
According to L'Oreal Paris the Go 360 Clean facewash is a high foaming, deep cleaning gel facial cleanser that unclogs pores by removing dirt, oil and makeup. This cleanser comes with a scrublet that sweeps away dead skin cells to reveal smoother softer skin.
Since I heard such great things about this product I purchased the anti break out formula to help control my breakouts.
My thoughts. This product has a very strong smell that lingers and I find this a bit overbearing. It can also be a bit drying even though I have oily skin so I suggest that you ladies with dry skin stay away from this product. I have used this product on three occasions and after each use I was forced to slather on a thick layer of moisturiser. I really like the scrublet though. I will be great with my usual cleanser.
I really wanted to like this product but sadly I don't. :(
Posted by Steph at 10:14
Tuesday, 8 November 2011
Jeffrey Campbell Lita booties seem to be in every fashion enthusiast's closet and they can be a bit difficult to style at times. Claire over at The Fashion Bomb Daily just posted a great article about these fabulous shoes. Check the article out here
I have purchased a pair of Lita inspired boots but I have only worn them once. this is how is styled them here
Posted by Steph at 15:09