Saturday 18 June 2011

This morning I spent about an hour do a little bit of summer cleaning in m closet. While doing this I came across my sky blue timberland boots. lol.

I couldn't find the boots in the light blue colour that I have but I am sure that you get the idea.


Do any of you remember when these were all the rage? I used to love those boots back in the day and would wear them all the time. I have decided to resurrect these boots and add them to my wardrobe once again but I am conflicted on how I am going to wear them. However, the first order of business will be a DIY dye job. I am thinking of dyeing them either black or dark brown because somehow I don't think that sky blue boots will go well with my current style.

I need some style inspiration to help me add these to my wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment