Friday 19 August 2011

Product Review- Creme of Nature Intensive Conditioning Treatment

Hey everyone, it's product review time! Today I would like to give you my two cents on Creme of Nature's Argan Oil Intensive Conditioning Treatment.


I have to say that I really love this product. The smell reminds me of men's cologne but I quickly got over that fact once I applied this stuff to my hair. I used this product to deep condition my hair for 20 minutes with heat after doing my normal shampoo with Queen Helene Garlic Shampoo. Anyone who has ever used this shampoo will know that it can be a little drying so it is very important to put some moisture back into your hair after its use and this product did not disappoint. The Creme of Nature Argan  Oil Intensive Conditioning Treatment had really great slip and made detangling a breeze. I must say that my hair never felt so soft before. My hair drying time was also significantly reduced when I used this product and afterwards my hair felt moisturised but not weighed down.

Did I mention that I love this product? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment