Sunday 25 September 2011

My Dirty Little Secret

I think the title of this post says it all. Yes everyone, I have a secret. I have been dyeing my hair black for the last 5 years. Since I really don't care too much for my natural hair colour I have taken to the bottle. The dye bottle that is.

Over the years I have tried several brands that are available on the market only to be disappointed with the results. Many brands that will not be named here left my hair feeling dry like straw. However I stumbled across the Clairol Textures and Tones brand a few years ago and I never looked back. 



This permanent hair colour system has been specially designed for women of colour and it gives a rich, high  gloss finish. The colour that I use is 1N Natural lack. I think this colour looks best on me.


To ensure that your dye job turns out successfully please follow all the instructions that are provided in the package. Also don't forget to deep condition as usual after this process to put some moisture back into your hair.

Thank yo for reading.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you dyed your hair!!! It always does looks so healthy and dark(which I LOVE).
    I'm glad you found a dye that isn't damaging to your hair..I will pass this on to those I know who dye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ms. D. Now you know my secret.

    ReplyDelete