Sunday 2 October 2011

Hair Mixology





Since I have seriously started to take care of my hair I have become interested in the use of essential oils and other natural ingredients as part of my hair care regimen.After much research and testing in order to determine what is the best treatment for my particular hair ailments I have come up with a few 'recipes'.

For Excessive Shedding
Mix 1 part aloe vera juice, 1 part water, 1 part extra virgin olive oil.

For Moisture
Mix 1 part aloe vera juice, 1 part water, 1 part gylcerin and 1 part of your favourite conditioner.

For Thickening and Growth
Mix a few drops of peppermint oil and rosemary oil in 2 tablespoons of castor oil and 4 tablespoons of your favourite carrier oil (I like EVOO).

To Refresh Curls
Mix 1 part light conditioner, 1 part water, 1 part setting lotion, 1 part aloe vera juice and 1 part coconut oil.

I hope my recipes help you in achieving your goals on your hair journey.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment