Saturday 19 May 2012

Optimum Care Salon Collection Deep Conditioning Mask



I have been watching this product get a lot of buzz lately on the hair boards and in the hair care forums so as usual my PJism kicked in and I picked this up at my local BS store.

Description: A weekly intense treatment with a refreshing scalp sensation that infuses hair with Ceramide and Coconut Oil for instant breakage protection, lasting moisture, strength and shine.

Product Claims: NEW Optimum Care® Salon Collection features professional-quality formulas for salon results at home. Repair, reconstruct and replenish each strand with our patented Dual Strength Complex for instant breakage reduction after just one use. Endorsed by stylists. No appointment necessary.

My Thoughts: This product has a nice thick consistency that I like with my deep conditioners.


It also has a slightly perfumy smell that is not overpowering but pleasant.

I applied this product to damp hair just like I would apply my usual deep conditioner but without any additional oils becuase I wanted to see how this product would react with my hair on its own.

The product absorbed into my hair and did not leave it feeling coated. Awesome! At the end of my wash process my hair felt strong and moisturised and it had really good body.

This product has done what the manufacturers have promised in my opinion and I believe that this will be a part of my usual product rotation in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment