Tuesday 1 May 2012

One Lovely Blog Award




I have been awarded the One Lovely Blog Award by Ms. D from 6 Foot- Long -Hair. Thank you for the support. You can check out her blog here

In accepting this award I must reveal 7 things about my self and then pass this on to 15 fellow bloggers.
So here goes!

  1. I am an only child but I don't think I'm the stereotypical spoiled child.
  2. I get really nervous when things get too close to my eyes.
  3. Many people are surprised by how short I really am after I remove my heels. I am only 5' 1"
  4. I am a firm believer that a great hairstyle makes any outfit look better.
  5. I love the NFL and I am a huge New England Patriots fan.
  6. I am very goofy and love to laugh.
  7. I love 80's love ballads.

The  other lovely bloggers who I choose to award are:

I can't think of anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment