Saturday 28 April 2012

New Tools



Since I now cut my own hair I thought it was time to invest in a pair of good cutting shears because the right tools are required to do a great job. In order to achieve a good hair cut without split ends, a scissors designed specifically for cutting hair should be used at all times. Your common household scissors will not do a very good job at cutting your hair.

Since I am not a professional and I will not be cutting a lot of hair I decided not to invest in the most expensive scissors in the beauty supply store. I purchased a pretty economical pair of cutting scissors by the brand Allure. You can see them here.

I really like this pair of scissors because it fits in my hand well and its long tapered blades really help me to get into those short layers at the back of my head.

I see beautiful things in my future with this scissors in my hands....lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment