Saturday 7 July 2012

Recent Purchases

I just want to show you a few of my latest purchases.



ORS Edge Control. I bought this to help me lay down my edges when I get my sew in this weekend. I plan to you this in conjunction with ECO Styler gel. I will review this product soon.





Maybelline Great Lash Mascara. I have read many great things about this mascara so when my usual mascara  ran out I decided to purchase this mascara. I purchased this product with the extra large bristles that are supposed to provide more volume and longer lashes.


Color Club Nail Polish in All Over Pink. Recently I ave been obsessed with bright nail polishes and this one is no exception. I really like Color Club nail polishes because they provide great colour pay off and generally last quite long without chipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment