Sunday 21 October 2012

Hair Progress and Product Review

Hi guys I just wanted to check in to let you know how the hair regrowth process is going.

Although I have not been following my regimen as I should lately I still see some good progress.









My hair has been doing well but I do need a trim. I will do that sometime this weekend. Overall I am happy with my progress even though I have slacked off a bit.

This weekend I introduced a new product to my regimen out of force not choice. My local BSS was out of my Creme of Nature Moisture Rich Conditioner as well as my Pantene Restorative Conditioner so I was forced to purchase another brand. 

The first thing that caught my eye was Elasta QP Soy Oyl Ultrahydration Conditioner.


This product promises to restore strength, manageability and strength and contains Soyabean Oil which is rich in fatty acids.

First Impressions. I like the smell. It has a sweet, flowery smell that lingers but it is not overpowering. The texture and colour reminds me of the DPR 11 deep conditioner however it has more slip than that product. Overall i like this product. I am not blown away by it but I like it. After I use this conditioner for a few more weeks I will be in a better position to tell you more.

Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment