Friday 18 November 2011

10 Things I Have Noticed While on My Hair Journey

1. Moisturising treatments and I make a great team

2. Most people think that taking good care of their hair is just too much work.

3. HELTR is great as a leave in but it sucks as a moisturiser.

4.I don't need to moisturise and seal 2 times a day every day. In fact I only need to do this every other day.

5. Most people don't believe that black women can have healthy hair. I can't believe the number of times I have been weave checked.

6. I don't necessarily want long hair but I definitely want healthy hair

7. I can't live without Queen Helene Garlic Shampoo

8. Every girl should have a wide tooth comb and a rat tail comb in her hair care tool kit.

9. I can only sleep with rollers at the very top of my head. I hate those things.

10. I might be addicted to peppermint oil. I add it to everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment