Friday 11 November 2011

L'Oreal Paris Go 360 Clean Facewash


According to L'Oreal Paris the Go 360 Clean facewash is a high foaming, deep cleaning gel facial cleanser that unclogs pores by removing dirt, oil  and makeup. This cleanser comes with a scrublet that sweeps away dead skin cells to reveal smoother softer skin.

Since I heard such great things about this product I purchased the anti break out formula to help control my breakouts.

My thoughts. This product has a very strong smell that lingers and I find this a bit overbearing. It can also be a bit drying even though I have oily skin so I suggest that you ladies with dry skin stay away from this product. I have used this product on three occasions and after each use I was forced to slather on a thick layer of moisturiser. I really like the scrublet though. I will be great with my usual cleanser.


I really wanted to like this product but sadly I don't. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment