Sunday 5 February 2012

New Stuff




Look what arrived this weekend! My red pants from eBay and black wedges from ASOS. I also purchased a new lipstick from NYX.

I wanted to purchase a pair of red pants for a little while but I just could find a pair that spoke to me. When I saw this pair of boot cut trousers on eBay I just had to get them. Can you believe I snagged these babies for only $5.99? I was really excited when I saw these because I love a good deal. 

Although I purchased these pants in size 5 they are still a little too big for me but that is nothing that my tailor cannot fix. I cannot stress the importance of having a good tailor. In my opinion they are worth their weight in gold,

I came across these wedges on ASOS in their sale section and I picked them up because I believe that you can never have too many pairs of ankle boots. They are just so versatile. 

I have also made another addition to my growing lipstick collection. This time I purchased a really unexpected colour called Opal. I was really surprised by this colour because it looks white in the tube but when you apply it to your lips it has a really nice pink/lavender colour.


I don't think this picture does justice to this beautiful colour. 

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment