Saturday 4 February 2012

Oil Cleansing Method Revisited



I first mentioned the Oil Cleansing Method way back in May, 2011. You can see the post here. This is a great method for naturally cleansing your face using a specific oil blend. Unfortunately I must report that I fell off the wagon for a little while. I stopped using this method and relied solely on traditional facial cleansers and boy did I see the difference in the way my face looked. My skin was no longer bright and radiant but looked dully and grey. Obviously I cannot walk around with a dull complexion so I have started to use the Oil Cleansing Method again.

This time my oil blend consists of 50% Olive Oil, 40% Castor Oil, 10% Coconut Oil and a few drops of Tea Tree Oil.

It has been two weeks since I started using this method again and I swear that my skin is looking better already. I even considered going to work without makeup one morning (lol) but that thought didn't go very far. This experience has taught me a very valuable lesson...... stick to what works. Even as unconventional as it may seem.

No comments:

Post a Comment