Sunday 26 August 2012

Hair Progress

Hi guys I just want to show your how far my hair has gotten so far. It has been eight weeks since I decided to regrow my hair and I have not been doing too badly. However I must admit that I hate the current length of my hair because its not long or short. Its just there. To aid with my hair growth quest I purchased a bottle of Jamaican Black Castor Oil. Although I use castor oil regularly I have never used the JBCO only the regular castor oil that can be purchased from the pharmacy. Other than that I have not changed anything n my regimen I just have been doing what I know works for me.

After removing my last sew in I noticed some breakage at my left temple so I have been concentrating on bringing that side of my head back to life. Every morning and night I rub a little JBCO and peppermint oil on the spot where I am having the breakage.

Anyway here are the pics. My hair is about 4 weeks post relaxer in these pics.





Since I am not liking my hair right now I will be making a U part wig to see me through the coming weeks. This will be my first attempt so wish me luck.

Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment