Wednesday 18 May 2011

Hawaiian Silky Miracle Worker 14 in 1

For many years I have been a loyal fan of Hollywood Beauty Olive Creme Moisturiser, however for the last few weeks I have been disappointed with the state of my hair. Lately it has been feeling dry and I have been seeing little broken hairs on my clothes.

While browsing the isles of the beauty supply store I came across Hawaiian Silky Miracle Worker 14 in 1.


I have decided to replace my old moisturiser with this product.i have heard good things about Hawaiian Silky from the ladies on the hair boards. This product claims to be a curl activator, moisturiser, datangler, softener and leave in conditioner amongst other things. Although this product contains mineral oil, it also contains some other great ingredients such as jojoba oil, nettle and rosemary extracts.

It has been a few days and so far I have no complaints.My hair feels soft and and smooth and I have noticed fewer broken hairs on my clothes. I will come back later with a more in depth review of this product.

Update
Hawaiian Silky Miracle Worker 14 in 1 has replaced Hollywood Beauty Olive Creme Moisturiser as my new staple moisturiser. I am very impressed with the way in which this product effectively moisturises my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment