Sunday 15 May 2011

I am officially on the hunt for a new protein deep conditioner to add to my weekly regimen. I have been using Africa's Best Hair Mayonnaise for a while now but I no longer achieve the results that I used to get with this product. I now believe that its time to switch up my hair regimen.

There are a few candidates that I have been checking out but I have not been able to make the final decision. I am considering Aphogee 2 minute Reconstructor, Mane and Tail Original Conditioner and Fantasia IC Reconstructor. I think that I will go with the Fantasia IC Reconstructor  since I have tried this product in the past and received pretty good results.

When I finally make the change in my regimen I will do a complete review of the product that I chose as well as an update on my hair growth progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment