Sunday 12 May 2013

Hair Update

Since I have not been here in a while I just wanted to let you know what is going on with my hair.

For the last few months my hair has been doing quite well. I have not had any major set backs and I have just been allowing it to do its thing. Right now my hair is just about grazing shoulder length and I'm quite happy with that.


Peep my nail polish its Chelly Nail Colour in shade #14


As you can see I'm still dyeing my hair black. I just cant help myself!!

One thing that I have added to my regimen that I believe has greatly helped my to achieve some length is my scalp oil mixture. this mixture consists of JBCO, regular castor oil, coconut oil, pepper mint oil and rosemary oil.



I add this mixture to my hair about twice per week. but mainly on Friday nights as part of my prepoo in preparation for my Saturday morning hair washing session.

So thats it folks!! My hair progress in a nutshell.


No comments:

Post a Comment