Friday 17 May 2013

It's the Weekend!!

It's the end of the week and apparently my hair knows this. This morning my hair just would not cooperate with me. Maybe it is feeling the effects of the long week that I had or it knows that wash day is Saturday.

Instead of my usual straight style I was forced to throw my hair up in a bun. Something that I have not done in a looooong time. Check it out below.


I am really happy that my hair has reached this length because now I have more options for bad hair days.
Since I have been using my scalp oil mixture I have more NG than usual (currently 4 weeks post) so I used ORS Edge Control to tame my edges along with some Designer's Touch gel to keep everything sleek.


This is today's face. My usual simple make with a bright red lip.


Enjoy your weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment