Saturday 11 May 2013

Tips for the Frequent Traveller

My job now requires me to do alot of travelling these days so I just want to share a few tips with you that have made my life much easier on my trips.

1. Choose one colour scheme. I usually go with a neutral colour and plan my outfits around this colour. This helps to streamline the packing process by eliminating the need to pack several different pairs of shoes, bags etc.

2. Ditch the full sized beauty products. I know it is important to look great no matter where we are but those beauty product bottles can sometimes be so bulky and space consuming. To get around this you should either purchase the travel sized version of you favourite products or you can purchase empty travel size bottles from your local BSS and pour your favourite products in them.you would be surprised to know how little product you really need to use in order to get the job done.

3. Pack double duty cosmetics. Another space saving tip is to pack beauty products that can perform more than one function such as tinted moisturiser with sunscreen and eyeshadow quads.This would greatly reduce the number of products that you are required to pack and lighten your load.

4. Make a list and check it twice. I have found it useful to make a list of all the items that I need for that trip before I start to pack and check off those items that I have packed as I go on. This prevents me from forgetting anything important when I am miles away from home.

5. Always remained packed. Since I travel so often I never fully unpack my suitcase. For example my toiletries kit is always fully stocked and ready to go as well as a few items that i always travel with such as my mini flat iron and skipping rope.

I hope these tips have helped you to be more prepared for your travels

No comments:

Post a Comment