Wednesday 6 April 2011

Cheapies but Goodies

I love a bargain just as much as the next girl and in these though economic times any potential money saving  tips are certainly welcomed. There are several inexpensive products that can be added to your beauty and hair care routine in order to help you to save some money. Don't sleep on these products people.


St. Ives' Apricot Scrub

 

I really love this inexpensive scrub from St. Ives. It really does a great job on my oily, break out prone skin. I use this scrub about 3 times a week and it leaves my skin feel smooth and fresh each time. This is your basic facial scrub without all the bells and whistles but it certainly gets the job done.


Witch Hazel

 

This is a really old school product that many of you have probably seen in your grandmother's medicine cabinet. However, this product has several wonderful uses and can be found in many stores across he island. I use Witch Hazel as a toner and astringent after facial cleansing as well as after I shave in order to soothe razor burn.


 Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask


This is another old school, inexpensive product that is quite effective. I use this product at least once a week after cleansing in order to clear blackheads and shirk enlarged pores. After the mask is removed your skin will feel smooth and refreshed and instantly toned and tightened.


VO5 Clarifying Conditioner





As part of my hair regimen I clarify once per month in order to remove any product build up and to thoroughly cleanse my hair. I have found that this product is quite effective in doing this job. After I use this my hair has that squeaky clean feeling but i must remember to deep condition my hair after i use this product because clarifying shampoos tend to dry out your hair.
Coconut Oil


I love, love this product. It is so inexpensive but multifunctional. I use coconut oil as a moisturiser for my face and body, as a sealant after I moisturise my hair and it is also good as an eye make up remover.I also use coconut oil as part of my oil blend for oil cleansing. You can get so many uses from one bottle of coconut oil. it really is one of my favourite oils.
I hope this information was helpful.


 Hugs,

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment