Sunday 3 April 2011

Outfit of the Day

Hey guys I just wanted to quickly show you what I wore today to run some errands. This look was inspired by a look that I saw here.

This skirt was purchased several years ago in St. Lucia and I have not worn it in a long time. I thought today would  be a good one to dig it out of my closet. The bag I am wearing was  purchased from a little store in Spain on my trip there last summer. Its functional enough to hold the mountain of stuff that I carry on a daily basis yet stylish enough to be presentable.

Notice that my skirt and nail polish match exactly. I swear it was not intentional.


Hugs,

Steph

2 comments:

  1. I wish I had your closet so I can look like you when I have "errands" to run. A very clean look - the word "tropical" actually popped into mind first because of the colour of the skirt. Based on my style, though, I probably would have saved the skirt for a lazy day at lunch where not too much sweat-inducing running around would be done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, I am trying to step up my game so you will see many more outfits like this in the near future.

    ReplyDelete