Saturday 2 April 2011

New Shoes!!

Ladies, for those of you that don't know, let me tell you; I love shoes!

I have been searching for a nice pair that I can wear to work forever and I found these on Thursday at the mall. Of course I wore them on Friday and they were super comfortable.

I just could not resist them.

I know that they are not your usual, classic pump that every one wears to work but hear me out. I live in the Caribbean and the majority of the companies here require their employees to wear uniforms. That makes it easy in the morning to decide on what I am going to wear that day but unfortunately I have very little room to express my personal style. I can only do this through my shoes and bags so every opportunity I get to add a little funk to my uniform I take it.

Ladies, tell me how you add a little of your style to those boring uniform.

Steph.

No comments:

Post a Comment