Saturday 16 April 2011

Trend Alert: Wedges

I am a firm believer that a girl can never have too many shoes and I believe that now is the perfect opportunity to add a few new pairs to your wardrobe.Wedges have become the new wardrobe must have for summer. They are so versatile and easy to wear and can be paired with virtually anything. Lets not forget that they are oh so comfortable to wear. Your feet will certainly thank you for the break that you will be giving them from teetering around on those stiletto heels. There are countless options to choose from at all price points.Whether you prefer wood, cork or braided styles you should certainly add a pair of wedges to your wardrobe.

Here are a few pairs that I am absolutely in love with:




Steph

1 comment:

  1. I love wedges and I wish I'd found them sooner. As I've gotten older, I just can't deal with standing up all night at an event with my poor dogs barking in silence. So far I have three pairs and they're the best shoes I ever bought.

    ReplyDelete