Wednesday 13 April 2011

Miracle Worker

As you all know I am absolutely hair obsessed and I am always on the look out for the new products to add to my arsenal. Let me introduce you to my latest find Kemi Oyl.


 
I first heard about this product from watching a couple of the ladies on Youtube and I decided to give it a try. I found this product in my favourite beauty supply store and I believe that I have struck gold. First of all, let me say that I absolutely love this product, it does everything that it claims.

The smell kinda reminds me of soap but it is not over bearing. I use this oil to seal my hair as well as to air dry and it really helps to keep the frizz at bay. After I apply this oil my hair is super shiny and moisturised. This is quite a heavy oil so a little goes a long way. I only use about three drops of this oil for my entire head.

My only concern about this product is the fact that the ingredients are not listed ANYWHERE. I guess the company that makes this really wants to protect their secret recipe.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment